Monday, November 4, 2013

Finding daycare in the East Bay (Contra Costa County)


Finding quality daycare for your infant or toddler can be a challenge in the East Bay region that includes Contra Costa County and cities like Antioch, Concord, Pittsburg and others.

Luckily there are websites that can help you find day care sites and preschools for your little ones.

First, start with IES and their website which lists schools.

I did a search for large private schools in the greater Contra Costa East Bay region and this can help narrow your search.Now these schools focus on the elementary grade level but may also have preschools on site. Some preschools have minimum ages such as two years old or older or younger.

Next I did a different search for daycare learning centers that focus mostly if not entirely on babies or infants and toddlers.

It all depends on the age of your child and what environment is best for him or her.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Finding a childcare is tough in any area. You have to do a lot of research for finding a daycare. I recalled my experience when I was searching for a childcare for my daughter. I live in Williamsburg and there are many good infant and toddler centers where you can enroll your child and need not to worry at all.

    ReplyDelete